Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Meeting Lifers

Bumped into a Lifer in the Bull tonight. To my shame I didn't get his name on here or in real life.
Nice bloke, as all Lifers are.

Comments

• iainment said:

Bumped into a Lifer in the Bull tonight. To my shame I didn't get his name on here or in real life.

Silly question maybe but how did you know he was a Lifer?
  • Sounds like a load of old Bull !
  • Sounds like a load of old Bull !

Can't have been you. He said a nice bloke :wink:
  • edited October 2017
    Did he have a beard?

• Nice to meet you too
  • LenGlover said:

iainment said:

He was wearing an anorak and was carrying a flask & notebook
    If not, then it wasn’t elfsborg_addick
  • iainment said:

I thought you were a bit of a SI

• I bet he was wearing a badge
  • Sponsored links:

• I've had this before.

Met a fella on the plane back from Milan a few months back. What are the odds of 2 Charlton fans being on the same plane and sat next to each other.

We chatted Charlton for most of the flight (which my girl friend loved) and we both mentioned charltonlife.

I didn't ask his username as I was worried I might have pissed him off on here before and he was bigger than me.

Never worked out who he was. Nice chap though.
  • I've had this before.

Met a fella on the plane back from Milan a few months back. What are the odds of 2 Charlton fans being on the same plane and sat next to each other.

We chatted Charlton for most of the flight (which my girl friend loved) and we both mentioned charltonlife.

I didn't ask his username as I was worried I might have pissed him off on here before and he was bigger than me.

Even worse you might have told him you were a closet Palace Surrey fan!
  • I've had this before.

Even worse you might have told him you were a closet Palace Surrey fan!
    Coming from a Gillingham fan.
  • Nice to meet you too

As if you've ever been in The Bull.
  • edited October 2017
    Good to meet you too @iainment

Yes @guinnessaddick I popped in for a quick one after work :smile: Still waiting for a date for Sean moving back to Ireland. Will let you know when he's sorted out.

Cheers
    Terry
  • LenGlover said:

iainment said:

He was wearing an anorak and was carrying a flask & notebook
    If not, then it wasn’t elfsborg_addick
    I have a programme bag.

I have a train timetable app.

I do not carry a flask.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've had this before.

Bigger than you and a nice bloke......that rules out ElfsborgAddick then!
    Ffs, does anybody else want to join in?!
    oh alright then , and I'm sure there'll be plenty more along short ly.
  • What colour were his shoes ?
  • bbob said:

What colour were his shoes ?

As he was returning work, black. Never wear brown in town.
  • I've had this before.

Uncanny likeness, wearing purple as well!
  • iainment said:

I was in the bull last night!
  • Essex_Al said:

I've had this before.

Uncanny likeness, wearing purple as well!
    Hello Al, how's tricks?
  • edited October 2017
    Can't work out if this was a Brief Encounter type scenario thread or a ships that pass in the night one now
  • Can't work out if this was a Brief Encounter type scenario thread or a shits that pass in the night one now

shits!!!